Analytical Instruments – TDSTEST 11 SERIES
- More choices available with High, Low, High+, Low+ and Pure+ models.
- Large custom dual display LCD
- User-replaceable sensor
- Adjustable TDS factor – Select the appropriate TDS factor from 0.40 to 1.0 for more accurate measurements.
- 1% full scale accuracy
- 100% waterproof and dustproof toIP67 standards
- Selectable oC/oF (for plus models only)
- Other features include: Ribbed body for better grip, large custom dual-line display LCD, HOLD function, auto-off power saving feature, ATC and more.
- Use for the measurement of conductivity in natural water, the verification of reverse osmosis system operation and water quality and in hydroponics applications.
- To measure conductivity in salt water, waste water, cooling tower water, boiler concentrate as well as to monitor nutrient solution concentration in hydroponics applications. Other applications include the checking for salinity in ponds, recirculation systems, and pools and spas.
- Reverse osmosis, distilled water, battery water and other pure water applications.
ECTestrTM 10 and TDSTestrTM 10 – High, Low, High+, Low+ and Pure+
Harnessing all the unique features of the large-screen pHTestrs such as 27mm (H) x 21mm (W) large custom dual display LCD and IP67-rated waterproof housing with unique ribbed design for better grip and ‘anti-roll’ function, these pocket-sized conductivity testers offer value-added quality and durability. For the TDSTestr models, take direct reading of TDS values without the hassle of applying multiplication factors.