Online Process – Conductivity Monitor Field
- Microprocessor Based
- Three models to choose from 0-150 µS, 0-990 µS & 0-10 mS
- Continuous 24-hour monitoring
- Push button calibration
- ±±2% full scale accuracy or better
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Splash-proof keypad Recognition (pH)
- ±Bright LED display
- Sensor & AC adapter included
- PUSH-BUTTON CALIBRATION Calibration is screwdriver free, quick and easy. Simply press the CAL key, adjust the calibration values by pressing the up or down keys, and confirm it. No other tools are needed!
- SPLASH-PROOF KEYPAD Keypad is splash-proof and designed for easy finger touch operation. Tangible feedback confirms key selection – frees you from guesswork.
- AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION (ATC) The field monitor automatically compensates to keep readings accurate even under varying temperature conditions.
- ELECTRODE WITH BUILT-IN TEMPERATURE SENSOR The electrode is specially designed for low volume measurement and minimum bubble entrapment. Wetted materials include stainless steel 316 and epoxy, both of which have good chemical durability and are excellent for most applications. Electrode comes with 3m cable.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN The monitor is lightweight and designed to hang easily on a flat surface like a wall, glass tank, on a container, almost anywhere. The bright LED ensures reading can be seen from a distance even in the dark. A polymer float is provided as standard accessory to make electrode-installation easy.
- POWER SUPPLY The conductivity monitor operates on 220 VAC or 110 VAC input (select suitable power adapter).
- APPLICATION Perfectly ideal for situations where continuous 24-hour monitoring is necessary, these monitors can be used in aquariums, fish farms, shrimp farms, agriculture, hydroponics, aeroponics, cooling towers, boilers, and other simple processes.
- WARRANTY Eutech Instruments supplies field monitors with 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects and 6-month warranty for electrodes.
Field Monitors for pH and ORP
Eutech Instruments’ 24-hour Conductivity Field Monitor is equipped with an Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC). Simple to use, this monitor is ideal for basic applications where 24-hour conductivity monitoring is required.
Note: We reserve the right to make changes, improvements and modifications to products shown.